About Me

My photo
I'm a happy wife/homemaker, married 15 years to my Handsome Honey, J. I'm homeschool mom to 2 fabulous boys, IJ and JJ. Lover of good books and great food. Most of all I'm a child of The King. This blog is about whatever is on my mind. Most often that includes my family, food and homeschooling.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Blog Plans

Wow, it's February already. My plans for this blog have been good ones, but finding time for it has not been an easy thing. I want to share with you our homeschool journey. I want to tell you about all of the wonderful food we love to eat. I want to share some of the good books I've been reading. I also want to just tell about my wonderful life and the Heavenly Father who sustains me. So, I hope you stick with me and keep reading my thoughts. Thanks!

1 comment: