Is it really the end of July already? Where has the summer gone? I will make no excuses for not blogging. Instead I'll take a line from my friend Stephanie who posted that she has been too busy living life to blog about it.
So, what have we been up to? Well, there's been swimming, summer movies, play dates, gardening, catching tad poles and fish, observing bird eggs until they hatched, a track meet and a weekend in Augusta, GA with J's family.







Nice to get an update. Sounds like you had fun.
ReplyDeleteJust thought I would say hello. We are on the KONOS group together.
ReplyDeleteWhat did you think of Homeschooling with a Meek and Quiet Spirit? I read that a few months ago. I ordered almost everything by the Maxwells! I am about half way through Keeping Your Childs Hearts.
Anyway, hi!
Couldn't agree more..."too busy living life to blog about it." Nice to get an update on your summer. Your photos are beautiful. Hope to "see you" on the KONOS co-op again! We're doing Vol. 3. Anyway, Blessings to you and your beautiful family, Cynthia!
ReplyDeleteYou all look great and sounds as though it was a great summer! Are you KONOSing this year? I love that you took that line from my blog. It's actually freed me from the PC (well, that and my hard drive nearly crashing). Shoot me an email. Much to catch up on!
ReplyDelete