I'm just going to pretend that it hasn't been 6 months since I've posted anything here. Writing is not my strong suit, therefore blogging is work! Yet, I just had to share this cute picture I took of JJ this morning. This child loves sunshine and every chance he gets is spent trying to soak it up. Here, he has pulled the coffee table over to the patio door in order to be in the suns path while completing an assignment. I loved watching it, and thought I would share.
So, this got me to thinking about how the Son radiates his love to us all the time. We (I) don't have to look for a ray here or a spot there. The Son shines everywhere, he wants to illuminate all of the dark places in my life. In turn he wants us to be "the light of the world" as he tells us in Matthew 5:14. He doesn't want just any light though. What good is a light that is not lit? Jesus wants us to be lit and on display, bringing light to all those around us. So, let your light shine (5:15-16), you never know who might be looking for some Son shine.







AHA!! I have been rewarded for checking in regularly. How are you?
ReplyDeleteI need to put up a post, too.