Vs1 You gave me my hands,
to reach out to man
To show him Your love
and Your perfect plan.
You gave me my ears,
I can hear Your voice so clear
I can hear the cries of sinners,
but can I wipe away their tears
Vs 2 You gave me my voice,
to speak Your Word
To sing all Your praises,
to those who've never heard
With my eyes I see a need
for more availability
I see hearts that have been broken,
so many people to be free.
Chorus
Lord, I'm available to You.
My will I give to You,
I'll do what You say do
Use me Lord,
to show someone the way
and enable me to say
my storage is empty
and I am available to You.
So, I have resolved to be available to my Father. Never too busy, since I would have no time if not for Him. Never unqualified, since He will always give me the tools to accomplish His plans. Never fearful since His word says we have not received a spirit of fear (Romans 8:15). Lord, I'm available to You! What about you? What opportunities have you missed to be the hands and feet of Jesus? What will you say the next time He asks, "are you available?"







No comments:
Post a Comment