I had hoped my family would head this way for Christmas. Unfortunately that dream did not happen this year. I do not normally fix the kind of food generally associated with the holidays. In fact, we eat a mostly vegetarian diet ("J" is vegan"). However, I was really wanting my mom's food. Our Christmas menu included: ham, macaroni & cheese, green beans, garlic mashed potatoes, butternut squash and sweet potato biscuits. Doesn't that look good? It really was tasty. I hope your Christmas dinner was just as scrumptious.
About Me
- Cynthia
- I'm a happy wife/homemaker, married 15 years to my Handsome Honey, J. I'm homeschool mom to 2 fabulous boys, IJ and JJ. Lover of good books and great food. Most of all I'm a child of The King. This blog is about whatever is on my mind. Most often that includes my family, food and homeschooling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Cynthia, your dinner looks great!
ReplyDeleteWould you email me some veg recipes?
Tony R