About Me

My photo
I'm a happy wife/homemaker, married 15 years to my Handsome Honey, J. I'm homeschool mom to 2 fabulous boys, IJ and JJ. Lover of good books and great food. Most of all I'm a child of The King. This blog is about whatever is on my mind. Most often that includes my family, food and homeschooling.

Friday, December 26, 2008

T'was a very Merry Christmas




Christmas was a happy occasion in this house! Yes, the boys were awake very early, but they had been given instructions the night before that they were not to wake us up before 7am. They were very obedient and at 7 on the dot they were standing over me saying "Merry Christmas, Mommy". I would have liked to sleep a bit longer, but knew that the battle would have been lost before it began. Although tired, I was also excited because I knew they would be so surprised. Boy, were they! Both boys received Nintendo DS from their Granny. "J" and I bought a couple of games and they received money from both grandfathers. "IJ" (9yo) bought a wrestling belt for his little brother and "JJ" (6yo) bought the DVD of Narnia: Prince Caspian for his big brother. So, it was a good day all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment