About Me

My photo
I'm a happy wife/homemaker, married 15 years to my Handsome Honey, J. I'm homeschool mom to 2 fabulous boys, IJ and JJ. Lover of good books and great food. Most of all I'm a child of The King. This blog is about whatever is on my mind. Most often that includes my family, food and homeschooling.

Monday, March 15, 2010

I Love To Cook


but from time to time I do need a break. Today I get one. Every Sunday evening we meet with our Life Group for Bible study and dinner. Last nights dinner was baked potatoes and chili. The thoughtful couple who provided the chili often thinks of us. They prepared a pot of delicious vegetarian chili along with the meat chili. There was plenty for us to eat last night and more than enough to bring home for today's dinner. To top it off, the family who provided the baked potatoes insisted that we bring home the leftover potatoes as they had many more at home.
Voila! Monday night dinner is served and my food for the week is stretched another day.

2 comments:

  1. I love baked potatoes with chili and cheese. Sadly, noone else in my immediate family is crazy about baked potatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I love them also, but never make them because I didn't think my family would eat them. My kids bargained over who would eat the last one. lol!

    ReplyDelete