I love the change of seasons. The weather here has been awesome which allows for a lot of outdoor time. Last Friday we spent the afternoon at a park with some friends. There were six ladies, a bunch of boys and one little girl. Those boys had a blast running through the woods hunting down frogs and lizards. Being the sweet boys that they are, all treasures were promptly brought back to share with the moms. And for our part, we ooh'd and aah'd over those creatures to let our little men know how proud we were. This little guy in IJ's hand jumped in the laps of at least 3 moms before he was taken back to his home in the woods.
Today was another great day for being outdoors so we headed to the stawberry fields for some berry pickin'.
The berries are sweet and juicy. All I could think of was strawberry pie, so on the way home we stopped to pick-up the ingredients for this yummy treat. I found a super easy recipe that took about 20 minutes. I'll let you know tomorrow how it tastes, and share the recipe.







No comments:
Post a Comment