About Me

My photo
I'm a happy wife/homemaker, married 15 years to my Handsome Honey, J. I'm homeschool mom to 2 fabulous boys, IJ and JJ. Lover of good books and great food. Most of all I'm a child of The King. This blog is about whatever is on my mind. Most often that includes my family, food and homeschooling.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Birthday JJ!


Today is my baby's birthday. Yes, I know he's seven and technically he is not a baby any more. However, if you are a mother then you understand that he will forever be "my baby". He is learning and growing by leaps and bounds and each day makes me want to hold on to the day before. What happened to my tiny 4lb 14 oz baby? That's about what he weighed when we came home. Well, look at him now!

JJ loves to swim, so he had some friends over today to join him at the pool. It was about 86 degrees, so the weather definately cooperated. After the pool they dined on vegan cupcakes that were absolutely delicious, if I do say so myself. After their sugar fix, they quickly headed back outside for a water balloon fight. Great weather, great friends and an even greater God make for a day to be thankful. I am so greatful for my wonderful little man. Happy Birthday, JJ!

1 comment: