About Me

My photo
I'm a happy wife/homemaker, married 15 years to my Handsome Honey, J. I'm homeschool mom to 2 fabulous boys, IJ and JJ. Lover of good books and great food. Most of all I'm a child of The King. This blog is about whatever is on my mind. Most often that includes my family, food and homeschooling.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

He's a Winner!


My handsome honey is a winner and I'm a witness. Last Saturday we drove 2 1/2 hours so he could participate in the USA Track & Field Masters SE Regional Meet. He ran 800M in an impressive 2:12. Here he is before the race.


To the right is him just before the finish. IJ took this great picture.
Would you believe that I have no pictures of him with his medal? Not sure how that happened, but here he is after the race with the boys. We are so proud of his accomplishment.

4 comments: