I have wanted to blog for awhile now. Mostly because it's a good way to share our lives with family and friends who are far away. Here's a bit of info on us. I'm Cynthia. That handsome guy next to me in the picture is my wonderful husband "J". We have two amazing sons "I" and "little J". Little J is not named after his dad, but has the same first initial. I'll figure out a way to clarify who's who later. In fact, I may let the boys choose their own nicknames. That should be fun.
Well, that's it for my first post. I know it was short, but it's after midnight and I'm exhausted. I'm looking forward to this and I hope you will continue to read. See ya soon!
Well, that's it for my first post. I know it was short, but it's after midnight and I'm exhausted. I'm looking forward to this and I hope you will continue to read. See ya soon!







Welcome to blogging! You have a lovely family and a cute blog. I look forward to reading more.
ReplyDeleteWe love your blog! It is so encouraging to here about you all doing some of the same things that we are doing (Nursing home, cookie making) It is a blessing to be together and share together as a family, and to serve. I read "Homeschooling with a Meek and Quiet Spirit" and liked it very much. We love you all and even though we are far apart we are close in spirit.
ReplyDeleteLindy
Wonderful blog. I'm looking forward to reading it.
ReplyDeleteGreat family photo!!!
ReplyDelete