For the past three years, a wonderful family from our congregation has blessed us with clothes, toys and dress-up costumes. They have 3 boys, the youngest of which is 12 (I think) Well, this morning I received a call from the mom that she had a couple of bags she wanted to bring by. IJ was so excited when he heard she was coming. He knows what this means really good goodies, mostly for him. Well, as you can see we have been blessed, blessed and blessed some more. There are pants, shorts, shirts (long and short sleeved) swim trunks, sweaters, pajamas and a wonderful matching robe.
What you don't see are the belts, baseball caps and button up shirts that were already hanging in the closet. Also, in the bag was a battery operated "moon" that hangs on the wall and is controlled by a remote. The boys can now see the different phases of the moon right on their bedroom wall. How cool is that! Now, if I could only keep their feet from growing so fast!
About Me
- Cynthia
- I'm a happy wife/homemaker, married 15 years to my Handsome Honey, J. I'm homeschool mom to 2 fabulous boys, IJ and JJ. Lover of good books and great food. Most of all I'm a child of The King. This blog is about whatever is on my mind. Most often that includes my family, food and homeschooling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Gotta love hand-me-downs.
ReplyDelete