About Me

My photo
I'm a happy wife/homemaker, married 15 years to my Handsome Honey, J. I'm homeschool mom to 2 fabulous boys, IJ and JJ. Lover of good books and great food. Most of all I'm a child of The King. This blog is about whatever is on my mind. Most often that includes my family, food and homeschooling.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Titus 2 Blog Party

I'm still new to this blog thing, but I found out about a blog party at She Looketh Well and I'm planning to go. It's always nice to meet new friends, especially those of like mind. So, to all of my new blog party friends, welcome to my home...where it all begins.

I began blogging as a way of sharing our lives with family, all of whom are far away. We are a family dedicated to our Lord. I've been married to my wonderful, hard-working, handsome honey "J" for nearly 14 years. I'm his helper, friend and mom to our very active 9 and 6 year old boys. We are happily homeschooling, learning together the things that Mama missed and growing together in the glory of God. I love good books and great food. In fact, food is a major passion for me. I love cooking and creating flavors textures and smells. So, I look forward to getting to know you all and I hope you'll keep coming back.

13 comments:

  1. Hi Cynthia, You did it! Thanks for joining the party.
    Have a lovely week.

    In Him
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Cynthia,
    Wanted to stop by and say hello from Titus 2 Blog Party and Blogland!
    This is a new thing for me and think it's been fun.
    Hope you'll come visit my site sometime.
    I'll return to your blog soon.
    I think Home Schooling takes a very special momma to do this.
    God Bless,
    Deanna from the Kansas Flinthills

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Cynthia! Welcome to the blog party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I enjoyed reading through many of your posts and will be back for more!!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Lover of good books and great food"...sounds like I've found a kindred spirit!
    ~Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Cynthia!
    It is nice to meet you! This blog party is a lot of fun :) I look forward to reading more in the days to come.
    Blessings!
    For His glory..by His grace,
    Dea

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's nice to meet you! You are such a beautiful lady! I'm also a homeschool mama, and I just love it! I'm with you though, I missed a lot in school, much of what we are learning now, I'm learning for the first time! :)
    I am so excited to come back to this encouraging place often!!
    Blessings,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Cynthia,
    I'm pleased to meet you. I hope the Titus 2 blog party will be a blessing to you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cynthia, I love baking as well. I love when my family loves what I've cooked. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Daughter of the Most High!... Wife of a handsome honey, and homeschooling mama,

    Glad to read about you today.

    I am a 58 year old grandma to 11. And I have 3 more in heaven.

    God is faithful and He heals our wounds. (:>)
    I praise Him for all of His many blessings!

    Held By Him,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cynthia,

    It's lovely to meet you. Hope you're enjoying the blog party.

    Blessings, Jules

    ReplyDelete
  12. I, too am a lover of good books and great food.....but maybe in the other order! We love to eat around here! LOL!

    It's nice to be partying with you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. continue to have fun with you blog. You are off to a great start.

    ReplyDelete